This is a typical flow of our portrait photo shooting service. However those steps could be changed depending on the situation and the service you will have.
---- Before visit ----
Step 1 - Reservation
(2) Make a reservation via our official site or email.
Before reservation, we appreciate you check our important notice and cancellation confirmation at the bottom of this page.
(3) We will send you confirmation or reply within 72 business hours via email.
Step 2 - Prepayment
(4) Please make payment via Paypal within 7 days from our confirmation.
(If your request is close to the service date, payment condition will be alternatively set up.)
---- On the day of visit ----
Step 1 - Welcome orientation
(5) Visit Sharakukan reception at the confirmed time and date.
Have explanation in English about service you will receive.
Step 2 - Preparation for photo shooting
(6) Choose your costume from our wardrobe rooms.
(7) Choose photo shooting scenes.
(8) Preparation: Hair styling and make-up, Kimono dressing in our changing room.
<Cosmetic product for female>
Cosmetic used at Sharakukan are hypoallergenic and applicable even to children.
However if you have any concern on your skin allergy etc, we strongly recommend that you bring your own cosmetic.
Step 3 - Photo shooting
(9) Portrait photo shooting by our professional photographer
Step 4 - Next activity or depend on what you choose...
(10) (Standard plan) Change your costume for next portrait photo shooting (2nd and 3round)
(11) (When you choose an option plan.) Enjoy the option activity.
Step 5 -After photo shooting
(12) Change and return costumes.
(13) Select your portrait photos for digital format at our reception area lf you prefer adjustment, please check here.
(14) If any, payment for additional service.
(15) Receive your portrait photos in CD-R, then finish!
Professional portrait photography is our main product. Within our site, you are NOT allowed to use your own camera (including smartphone camera and movie camera) in all area except for a designed space.
We will appreciate your kind understanding.
In case of last minutes cancellation, we need to ask you cancellation charge as below.
Cancellation one day prior to the service date: 50% of confirmed service price
Cancellation on the day of service:100% of confirmed service price After payment via
Paypal handling fee will be also charged on your account upon receiving the refund.